If you would like to offer sponsorship, telephone 01369 703399
We are very appreciative of companies and organisations who sponsor us. There are many ways to do so.
A company or organisation can support us by -
• Regular donation.
• By having a collection box on display,.
• By gifting time or effort to activities such as fund raising events.
• By directly assisting us via the supply of services and/or maintenance.
• And new in 2014 - you can also donate your plastic carrier bag tax.
If you would like to discuss how your company or organisation can help, please contact the Secretary - by telephone: 01369 703399 or by email
Our thanks go to the following companies and/or organisations who currently support us:
• The Bombay Indian Restaurant, 15 Argyll St, Dunoon, PA23 7HH - Donation of plastic carrier bag tax.
• Dae-It-Yersel, 43 Pretoria Crescent, Tom-a-Mhoid Rd, Dunoon, PA23 7HP- Donation of plastic carrier bag tax.
• Thistle Fashion Centre, 134 Argyll Street, Dunoon, PA23 7NA - Donation of plastic carrier bag tax.
• Kents The Butchers, 95 Argyll Street, Dunoon, PA23 7DH - Donation of plastic carrier bag tax.
We would also very much like to thank the following companies and organisations who made donations to the Day Centre prior to its reopening on 7th March 2015:
• Dunoon Ceramics, 162-164 Argyll St, Dunoon, PA23 7NA - Donation of mugs for the Bistro in the Seil room.
• The Beauty Box, 168-170 Argyll St, Dunoon, PA23 7UA - Donation of a mirror for use in the Mull room.
• Salon Services, www.salon-services.com - Donation of a hair dressers chair for use in the Mull room.
• Stewarts Garage, 50 Wellington Street, Dunoon, PA23 7LA - Donation of prints for the Iona room.
• Strachur & District WRI Quilt Group - wall hanging for the Iona room.
• Web Help UK- Sandbank Industrial Estate - donation of 4 Lafuma chairs for use in the Coll room.